Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Preface

I’m a fraud. I don’t even live in Pasadena. And although my family and I spend nearly every weekend thereabouts, I can’t really call Pasadena my home. Geographically speaking, at least.

Once upon a time, I lived in Camelot. The hubby and I had a perfect little place we called home. We’d walk to the farmers market, stroll down Colorado, worship at St. Philip. We loved driving through the neighborhoods, admiring mansions, bungalows, and everything in between. Dining out was always fantastic. Then two became three and how even more wonderful it all was. But then it came time to leave, putting down (shallow) roots as far east as we could possibly imagine—the Inland Empire (egads!!). Ever since then, we have been inching our way back to where our hearts call home.

So, what is this blog? A tribute? A journey? Yes and yes. The goal is clear: Pasadena, Summer 2014. So between now and then, I will fill these virtual pages with musings of our favorite town, everyday nothings, and our journey back to our sweet home, Pasadena.

No comments:

Post a Comment